Oil & Gas Industry (Refinery)
Surecon manufactures highly engineered range of fastener assemblies developed specifically for critical applications in the petro chemical and processing Industries. Our product range includes all grades of stud materials and heavy hexagonal nuts complying with IS / DIN / ASTM specifications. All material grades used in the petrochemical industry are catered for; materials generally available are released to both ASTM and ASME standards.
- IS / DIN / ASTM / ASME / as per customer specifications
- Cold forge bolts from: M12 to M36 (½" - 1½" )
- Hot forge bolts from: M12 to M100 (½" - 4")
Studs / Anchor Bolts
- We supply stud bolts for pressure vessels, valves, flanges and fittings from M12 to M100 (½" - 4")
- B7 / L7 / B7M / L7M / B16 / B8 / B8M Class 1 and Class 2 Stainless Steel
- Grades: 8.8, 10.9 & 12.9
- Nuts: 2H / 2HM / Gr4 / GR7 / 7M
- Finishes: Zinc plating, Zinc Nickel, Hot Dip Galvanizing, Sherardized, Delta, Mn /Zn Phosphating, Xylan
Washers / DTI Washers
- Surecon has specialised equipment manufacturing tie-ups across asia and Europe to cater to Oil & Gas Industry specific Equipment needs from design stage to final production of Equipment.